People will at sometime experience problems in their life: Fact.
These may be work related, personal or a combination of the two; real or perceived.
Problems can include:
- Interpersonal communication
- Communicating with senior company members
- Direct conflict with other employees
- Adjusting to new responsibilities
- Feeling that they’re not involved
These may lead to:
- Feelings of inadequacy
- Boredom / frustration
- Loss of personal & professional motivation
- Seeking alternative employment
If companies do not invest in supporting their staff to tackle problems, employee performance and effectiveness can suffer. This in turn can negatively affect team members, project outcomes, staff retention, company reputation and ultimately the bottom line.
I employ mentoring methods, theories and strategies that I, throughout my career, have proved empower and inspire people. These help individuals and companies turn potentially negative and damaging situations into real success stories.